It seems like I just published my August gratitude list and it’s now time for the September edition. This also means the year will come to an end in just three months, which is crazy! It’s a little scary how fast time flies – even more now as an adult – but I love this time of the year and the run-up to the holiday season.
Anyway, it’s time to take a step back and appreciate the little things in life. Our minds are often so clouded with busy schedules and negative thoughts that we don’t really take time to give some thought to what we’re grateful for. That is why I decided to start this series and it has been a joy to write it every month. I honestly hope it inspires you to start your own list as a reminder of every positive thing you have in your life.
Things I’m Grateful For In September
* The beginning of Fall, the cozy season.
* Discovering a new restaurant and catching up over food with my best friend.
* Finally telling her about this blog and getting a lovely feedback.
* Buying this backpack from Zara.
* It is now cold enough to sleep under the blankets.
* Buying flowers at the Farmer’s Market.
* Watching Red Bull Air Race in Porto with the parents.
* Being appreciated at work.
* Picking up orange leaves, acorns, and chestnuts during an Autumnal walk around the park.
* The almond pie my dad baked last Saturday.
What are you grateful for in September?