Exactly a month and five days ago I started a new chapter in my life. I started this blog & I’m so happy I finally decided to make that decision. It makes me oh so happy to be able to share what I enjoy with you, to read your kind comments that put a smile on my face & to have my little space on the internet where I can be who I really am.
I get so excited when I hit the publish button and I just wish I had time to blog more often. Lately I’ve been busy with college essays but next week I will hopefully be done with first semester so I will have more time to invest in blogging.
Meanwhile, and since it’s been a month since I started Notes from Joana, I thought it was time for you to get to know me a little better because I believe it’s always important to know the person behind the screen. So, here are 10 facts about me.
1. I’m a dreamer. Daydreaming is pretty much my hobby and I love making up scenarios in my head that will probably never happen. I believe that everything is possible & that dreams command life.
2. I‘m an introvert & love my alone time. It’s a bit embarrassing to admit this but a lot of times I’m happier when left alone with food & internet.
3. I’m finishing a post-graduate programe in Marketing but I’m still not sure what I want to do with my life. Maybe, deep down, I know it but I’m just too scared to pursue it and fail.
4. I’m not a tea or coffee lover, I’m sorry. I like lattes but I’m just not the biggest fan of the plain coffee flavor. As for tea, my mom used to give it to me when I was sick and even though it made me feel better, I hated it and still do.
5. Airports are one of my favorite places. I love traveling, going to new countries & cities and I love the whole journey to get there. I love the vibe of an airport, the excitement of going somewhere, all those people going to different places…
6. I love reading. I used to read a lot more though, since I started college three years ago I lost some of that passion. But this year I’m committed to read at least 15 books. And I actually just ordered 5 books online so you can tell how excited I am. Let’s do this!
7. One of my all time favorite bands is Queen & I wish I had went to one of their concerts because I’m sure it would have been pretty awesome! But even though I prefer rock and indie music, I still enjoy a lot listening to Taylor Swift & One Direction and sometimes even a bit of rap. I like pretty much all music genres, apart from heavy metal
8. I’m extremely shy when meeting new people and need a lot of time to be able to feel comfortable around them. I also worry to much about what other people think about me & have this bad habit of wanting to please others so that makes my shyness even worse.
9. I love cooking. I love making and eating pasta & desserts like cookies, chocolate cake and so many other delicious but not healthy things. I just hate washing the dishes after…
10. One of my dream jobs would have to do something with photography. I love capturing a moment through photography & although I’m definitely still a beginner, I love learning more & more about it and taking pictures of everything.
And here are 10 facts about me. I hope it wasn’t too boring and that you could get to know me a little better. It was surprisingly hard for me to come up with 10 facts so this worked almost like a reflection into my inner self. Have a nice day!