Months ago I had a series on my blog called Let’s Chat and it used to be one of my favorite blog posts to write. For some reason, I stopped doing it but am bringing it back today.
If you have never heard about the Let’s Chat series, it was a way to get to know each other a little better while answering some fun questions.
This is how it works: I come up with five questions, which I will answer and then I would love for you to reply as well.
It’s always lovely to connect with readers or fellow bloggers and learn more about the person behind the screen. Besides being able to express myself, finding people with similar interests and personalities is one of my favorite parts about blogging.
1. List three things you’re grateful for this month.
2. What is your favorite way to de-stress?
3. What is the last book you read?
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday?
5. If you could create a new habit, what would it be?
1. Catching up with friends from uni. Since graduation, we don’t get to see each other a lot so it was nice to catch up over good food. Discovered a passion for graphic design and was recognized for it at work. Sunday morning walk on the beach with my parents in the beginning of March. We had a few sunny & warm days that felt so nice after a long Winter.
2. I’m going to cheat and say two things: writing in my gratitude journal and baking. One helps me put things into perspective while the other one calms me down.
3. Me Before You. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. I missed being so caught up in a book that I couldn’t put it down or even start a new one when I finished it. Picked up the sequel to Me Before You this morning and can’t wait to snuggle up in bed with it tonight.
4. One of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday would be to get up, have a good breakfast and go for a walk on the beach. Then come back home and work on my blog, write a blog post and take pictures. After that, I would bake something or watch a couple of episodes of Reign before snuggling up in bed with a book.
5. At the moment, I would like to create the habit of being more active. I was never someone who exercised often but I used to walk quite a lot while at uni. But since I started working, I spend 8 hours inside an office and pretty much only walk from the car to the office or from home to the car. Occasionally, I go on a small walk during my lunch break but that’s far from being enough.
Now, what about you? I’m curious to read your answers.